Its main advantage is in the rapid energy supply to the body whitout sugars and low amount of mineral salts, which ensures that the intake of other products containinf more minerals (gels, bars, capsules,...) is not harmful.Its use is particulary recommended for exercise or competition lasting not less than 90 minutes and for loading up on carbohydrates before long-lasting competition.This is basically an energy product, essential for training, long lasting competitions or loading up on Carbohydrates before competition.
We utilize energy and minerals during exercise based on:
- Environmental factors: Temperature and humidity.
- Physiological factors: How much energy and minerals we burn.
- Fattori nutrizionali: La dieta che seguiamo, gli alimenti che ingeriamo.
Keep this in mind:
- Not proportional. (To x% of energy corresponds y % of salts).
- The is no single “standard” recipe for all athletes.
- A prolonges exercise creates greater imbalance between salts and carbohydrates
- Then... Energy products with high salt content are not recommended for Endurance Sports since since we do not fit the standard patterns. on had thought of this?
ENERGY DRINK contains:
- Amilopectina as an energy source
- Stomach empties up to 80% faster.
- Refills your glycogen deposits up to 70% faster.
- Taurina as a vasodilator.
- Increases oxygen transport to the muscles.
- Migliora il rendimento.
- L-Carnitina activates fat metabolism.
- Preserves glycogen deporits.
- Improves energy efficiency.
- Combine ENERGY DRINK if needed:
- Just minerals, 1 Sals Electrolyte capsule per hour and 2 In cases of extreme heat and perspiration ( take the capsules with 250 ml of water) caldo ed elevata sudorazione (ingerire con 250ml di acqua), nel caso di mancanza
Energy Gel 1 or 2 per hour with 250 ml of water
Solid food, 1 ENDURANCE FUEL BAR (in small bites with water)
More liquid, ISOTONIC DRINK 500 ml per hour.
Available in either 1kg or 0,5kg. The flavors are lemon, Mandarin and Berries.
- Amilopectin, acid (citric acid), L-Carnitine, L-Taurine, Minerals, Vitamins, Aroma, Sweetener (Sucralose), Cucumin Die (lemon flavor), carotene (mandarin flavor), Anthocyanins (Berry flavor).
- Sugar free, Gluten free.
- 50g (4 measures) / 500ml
- Other ingredents: 100 g / 50 g
- Proteins 0,0 g
- L-Carnitine 500 mg /250 mg
- Fats 0,0 g / 0,0 g
- L-Taurine 500 mg /250 mg
- Carbohydrate 97,0 g / 48,5 g of which sugars 0,0 g / 0,0 g
- Energy value: 388 kcal (1621,8 kJ)/194 kcal (810,9 kJ)
- Vitamins content: 100 g / 50 g
- Vitamin C 56,00 mg 70% CDR / 28,00 mg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin B1 0,77 mg 70% CDR / 0,39 mg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin B2 0,98 mg 70% CDR / 0,49 mg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin PP 11,20 mg 70% CDR / 5,60 mg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin B6 0,98 mg 70% CDR / 0,49 mg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin B12 1,75 mcg 70% CDR / 0,88 mcg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin B5 4,20 mg 70% CDR / 2,10 mg (35% RDA*)
- Folic Acid 140,00 mcg 70% CDR /70,00 mcg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin A 560,00 mcg 70% CDR /280,00 mcg (35% RDA*)
- Vitamin E 8,40 mg 70% CDR / 4,20 mg (25% RDA*)
- Vitamin D 3,50 mcg 70% CDR / 1,75 mcg (35% RDA*)
- Biotic 35,00 mcg 70% CDR / 17,50 mcg (35% RDA* )
- Mineral content: 100 g / 50 g
- Potassium 50,40 mg 1,00% CDR / 25,20 mg (0,50% RDA*)
- Chlorine 72,84 mg 9,00% CDR / 36,42 mg (4,50% RDA*)
- Magnesium 15,57 mg 4,15% CDR / 7,79 mg (2,08% RDA*)
- Zinc 2,87 mg 28,70% CDR / 1,44 mg (14,35% RDA*)
- Sodium 47,20 mg / 23,60 mg
- RDA%: Nutrient Reference Values for 100 gr of product.
- RDA%: Nutrient Reference Values for bidón de 500 ml
Find out the 226ers Energy Red Fruits 1000 g in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Nutrition sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Energy products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at swiminn.