`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The core short is constructed with the same meticulous detail as our award winning wetsuits. It is durable and is designed to withstand hours of pool and open water use. It will improve distance per stroke, speed and body position all without the bulk and drag of a pull buoy. It should be worn over a swim suit and removed for specific sets when you’re looking to take advantage of the benefits of buoyancy and faster swimming.
We designed the core short without any compromises. Thick Yamamoto Aerodome rubber on the front and high quality neoprene in the back will lift your core. Down the sides is thinner material attached to our flexible orange A-Flex liner. This unique design opens at the thigh making the core short easy to take on and off in-between sets. More importantly, this construction does not hinder but encourages proper hip rotation without sacrificing all-important buoyancy.
Bright orange graphics placed on the hips in what many top coaches call the “optimal rotation zone” or 40 degrees of hip movement is designed so a coach on the pool deck can clearly spot the graphics and provide the swimmer immediate feedback on hip rotation. Not stopping there, the athlete swimming on their own can look for the graphics to reaffirm hip movement while swimming.
The core short is a great alternative to the pull buoy. No longer are you limited in the strokes you can do. it provides improved swimming for all four strokes while allowing natural kick, hip rotation and turning.
- Replicates the body position of a wetsuit by using the same top of the line materials as our award winning Helix resulting in a seamless adjustment to swimming on race day.
- Constructed of high quality Yamamoto neoprene featuring buoyant Aerodome rubber in the front, 5mm rubber in the back and thinner side panels to promote rotation.
- Bright orange graphics on the hips provide immediate feedback to the swimmer and coach on the pool deck of proper hip rotation.
- High quality jersey liner including our signature orange A-Flex jersey for the thinner side panels.
- SCS coating makes the core short durable and hydrophobic.
- Longer length provides additional buoyancy.
- Higher back limits water entry during turns.
- Drawstring at waist secures fit.
- The core short should be rinsed inside out with fresh water after each use and hung dry.
In swiminn we are dedicated to create high quality swimming products which will make your activity comfortable. Are you interested in buying Blueseventy Core Shorts? You are lucky, because at swiminn in the Suits catalogue and Suits man category, we offer other swimming products that can complement your order. Place your order now and receive it in a few days.
Platon patrick - 09/12/2017
will happen will it allow me to float better?
our experts answer
Hello! yes! The core short is a great alternative to the pull buoy. Thanks for your question!
Miha - 27/07/2017
Very comfortable. Very good quality. Perform exactly as promised.
Blueseventy core shorts
paolo reffo - 09/02/2017
Outstanding product quality, performance and aesthetically impactful. highly recommended for training, it significantly improves the net benefit in inverse proportion to the skill user
Blueseventty core short
Fede Oria - 26/01/2017
Very good product and fast shipping. So glad,
jesus - 22/12/2016
Hello, I am interested in bathing suit floatation SHORT CORE BLUESEVENTTY The outline of my waist is 81cm, Me vale size S or M would be the M And when would have THANKS
our experts answer
Hello! yes, we suggest you to take the M size. Thanks!
??? - 12/12/2016
I love it when the fight
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE