`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
In 2012 weve further enhanced our flagship Helix wetsuit with subtle pattern refinements and considerable material improvements. This year our Helix suit is designed to further impress with unparalleled flexibility while strategic materials and panels maximize buoyancy throughout the suit.
- Buoyancy: the helix tiers buoyancy 5-5-4, centralizing the core to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer.
- Chest: rating 5mm the helix uses two layered chest panels that naturally and anatomically accentuate the lungs in producing the optimal amount of buoyancy for the swimmer in the upper body.
- Torso: rating 5mm + aerodome the torso uses a core panel of yamamoto aerodome material to deliver a maximal central buoyancy zone in the suit, keeping the hips high and promoting an efficient downhill swimming position.
- Lower legs: rating 4mm research with top swimmers has shown that our 4mm yamamoto 39 cell neoprene legs deliver the perfect blend of buoyancy without limiting drive from the kick.
- Vo2 chest construction: a double layer sandwich construction in the chest panels improves buoyancy while promoting chest expansion.
- The external panel of the helix chest is a single external 1.5mm high flex sheet, which allows the chest to naturally expand to promote more efficient respiration.
- Flexibility: orange a-flex inner jersey is laminated to ultra supple 40 cell neoprene to produce an incredibly flexible suit.
- A-flex material is used in our worlds first 1mm arms, oversized 1mm arm gussets, 1.5mm tst panels, and 2mm back panel resulting in un-paralleled freedom of movement.
- Tst panels: torsional stretch technology has been a standout feature of the helix suits since the first model was released in 2005.
- The new helix tst panels are further enhanced with functional design using a-flex material in a swim specific multidirectional layout.
- Reverse zipper: our now legendary reverse zipper not only ensures a more sure swim, and a quicker suit exit, but reduce the need for a traditionally bulky collar improving your comfort, and making it easier to sight.
- Aquaseal cuffs the a-flex 4 way stretch fabric in our 1mm cuffs wrap around the wrist to seal the arms from water entry, without catching when taking the suit off.
- Aqua feel forearms: another world first; our ultra light, diaphanous aqua feel forearms are made with a permeable nerotx fabric allowing the swimmer to feel the water through the suit.
- An increased awareness for the position of the arm in the water encourages better technique, greater power and reduces the risk of injury.
- Knee flex panels: our 2 mm textured knee flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when you need to run to t1.
- Single seam tube legs: our tube construction in the lower leg, combines a flex material with a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition.
- Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
Blueseventy Helix Fullsuit is available in different sizes and colors. If you are interested in purchasing Blueseventy Helix Fullsuit from your online swimming store swiminn, do not hesitate any longer and received it at home in a few days. At swiminn you can find the lowest price guarantee for products of swimming gear from the brand Blueseventy.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
women Helix wetsuit
Susan - 18/01/2018
What model "year" is the women Blue seventy Helix wetsuit 8
our experts answer
Hello! it is the current model. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE