`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Cold Water Can Take Your Breath Away. Your Wetsuit Shouldnt. Starting With The Proven Unparalleled Performance Of Our Flagship Wetsuit, The Helix Has Been Upgraded For Frigid Conditions. Made With Anatomical Patterning, Improved Interior Construction And High-Quality Liner That Meets Our Rigorous Standards For Stretch And Durability. The Thermal Helix Is Different From The Standard Model In That It Is Fully Lined With Our Mid-Weight Zirconium Jersey That Enhances Warmth Compared To Standard Jersey. This Unique Liner Dries Fast, Minimizes Weight And Offers Excellent Flex. The Thermal Helix Is Built With A Long-Lasting High-Grade Traditional Ykk Zipper Which Will Provide Solo Swimmers The Ease Of Getting Into Their Own Suit. Proven Tst Panels Maximize Movement Throughout The Shoulders, Arms And Chest. Other Features Include Durable Scs Coating And A Hidden Key Loop. All Seams Are Triple Glued, Blind Stitched And Internally Taped At High Stress Areas.
- Zirconium: Full Internal Orange Zirconium Jersey Reduces Water Absorption And Protects Against Heat Loss.
- Honeycomb Forearm Panels: The Thermal Helix Features A Full Neoprene Catch Panel To Maximize Warmth At The Wrists.
- Standard Zipper: The Thermal Helix Utilizes Our Industry Standard Zipper With A Redesigned Lowered Collar. Our Curved Closure Flap Reduces Rear Collar Height Improving Comfort.
- Torsional Stretch Technology (tst): The Distinct Blue Panels Of The Helix Have Been Upgraded To Silver Premium Yamamoto 40 Cell. Seam Lines Have Been Eliminated To Free Up The Deltoid Muscle To Provide Excellent Arm And Shoulder Mobility.
- Fit Panels: Body Mapped Gender Specific 3mm Side Panels Improve Fit And Compliment The Torso And Back Leg Buoyancy Panels To Improve Body Rotation.
- Vo2 Chest Panel: The Redesigned Split Chest Construction Naturally And Anatomically Accentuates The Lungs, Producing The Optimal Amount Of Buoyancy While Maximizing Stretch During Respiration.
- Buoyancy: The Helix Is Built On A 5-5-4 Pattern, Centralizing Core Buoyancy To Raise The Position Of The Hips In Relation To The Rest Of The Body. The Chest And Torso Panels Utilize Super Buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome That Keep The Hips High And Promote An Efficient Downhill Swimming Position.
Try to buy from the comfort of staying at home from your online swimming store. Buy Blueseventy Helix Thermal with the lowest price guarantee. Do not wait any longer and discover other related swimming products in the Wetsuits category that can complement your order, swiminn offers an efficient delivery service.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE