`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Our most popular wetsuit ever, the Reaction has been completely overhauled in 2012. 100% Yamamoto Neoprene with a SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating provides a low drag external surface and impressive buoyancy. Combined with our A-FLEX jersey lining the Reaction delivers high performance flexibility and buoyancy.
- Buoyancy: the reaction tiers buoyancy 4-5-4, centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer.
- Chest: rating 4mm two side panels of 4mm yamamoto 38cell neoprene accentuate natural lung buoyancy to optimize your upper body position relative to the legs.
- Torso: rating 5mm 5mm yamamoto neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water reducing drag and improving speed. - The 5mm panels in the back of the hips, are lateral orientated in order to facilitate raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- Lower leg: rating 4mm research with top swimmers has shown that our 4mm yamamoto neoprene legs deliver the perfect blend of buoyancy without limiting drive from the kick.
- Flexibility: our a-flex orange jersey highlights the reactions highly flexible 4 way stretch 1.5mm arms and over sized underarm gussets.
- Vo2 chest panel: a central panel of 3mm material laminated with our a-flex material maximizes stretch during respiration and improves comfort.
- Lowered collar: our curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing.
Single seam tube legs: our tube construction in the lower leg, combines a flex material with a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition.
- Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- Knee flex panels: our 2 mm knee flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when you need to run to t1.
- A- grip panels: a textured forearm print onto our high stretch jersey allows the swimmer extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke.
At this moment, the product Blueseventy Reaction Fullsuit is in stock at swiminn. Find out what other swimming products, the brand Blueseventy has at your online swimming store. Make any outfit your own with this season´s selection of Suits woman models. At swiminn we stock the latest styles and designs of Suits. Browse through our selection and find the swimming item that suits your needs.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE