`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Every aspect of this suit is designed for high performance without sacrificing comfort. Since it’s introduction in 2006 the Reaction has helped more athletes accomplish their goals than any other wetsuit. Premium 39 cell Yamamoto rubber achieves superior buoyancy throughout the entire suit. Proven RST panels paired with oversized high stretch arm gussets allow unrestricted reach in the water, while the finest Japanese sourced neoprene delivers enhanced flexibility and buoyancy. Slippery SCS coating reduces drag. Our low neckline and VO2 chest panel create a suit that optimizes energy and swims as fast as it looks.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (rst): A Blend Of Scs Coating, 2mm Neoprene And Our Orange High Stretch Jersey Improves Arm Mobility, Reach And Propulsion.
- Side Panels: The New Reaction Benefits From 2mm Thin Side Panels That Begin At The Arm Gussets And End At The Knee. This Technology Improves Fit And Body Position In The Water Without Sacrificing Buoyancy.
- Vo2 Chest Panel: A Central Split Chest Panel Allow Greater Chest Expansion And Unimpeded Breathing.
- Lowered Collar: Over Twenty Years Of Wetsuit Design Experience Has Made Our Traditional Zipper An Industry Standard. Our Curved Closure Flap Reduces Rear Collar Height Improving Comfort And Reducing Chafing.
- Single Seam Tube Legs: Our Tube Construction In The Lower Leg Uses A Single Seam To Maximize The Flexibility And Promote A Quick Release From Your Suit In Transition. Liquid Taping On The Internal Seam Reinforces And Allows You To Cut The Leg To Your Desired Height.
- Knee Flex: 2mm Panels Assist With Knee Flexion By Reducing Bunching Behind The Knee And Improve Functionality When Running To Transition.
- Honeycomb Forearm Panels: Our Exclusive Honeycomb Forearm Print Allows Extra Feel For The Water And Additional Propulsion.
- Aquaseal: The 4 Way Stretch Fabric In Our Silicone Cuffs Seal The Wrists From Unwelcomed Water Entry, Without Catching When Removing The Suit.
- Buoyancy: The Reaction Tiers Buoyancy 4-5-4 By Centralizing Core Buoyancy To Raise The Position Of The Hips In Relation To The Rest Of The Swimmer. Two Chest Panels Of 4mm Accentuate Natural Lung Buoyancy To Optimize Upper Body Position Relative To The Legs. 5mm Neoprene Supports The Hips And Lower Torso, Lifting The Body In The Water, Reducing Drag And Improving Speed. 5mm Panels In The Back Of The Hips Are Laterally Orientated In Order To Facilitate A Raised Body Position When You Roll To The Side During Breathing.
- Flexibility: Our Striking Bright Orange Inner Jersey Provides The Reaction’s Highly Flexible 4 Way Stretch Focused In The Premium Yamamoto 39 Cell 1.5mm Thin Arms, Oversized Arm Gussets, Center Chest Panel And Tube Legs.
If what you need is Blueseventy Reaction SL, it is right here and for the best price. swiminn has this and other swimming products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of Suits woman supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE