`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Sold out, this item is not longer available
The 2012 Sprint has been manufactured to represent all that is needed in a wetsuit for a swimmers initial foray into the open water. We all know the first time in the open water can be daunting, we also understand new competitors may be wanting to sacrifice comfort and flexibility for a multi-use suit. We believe for the first time they need a suit focused on open water swimming and nothing else. The Sprint gives swimmers the initial condence and buoyancy they need. No other suit in this price delivers true open water swimming and design without any sacrifices to quality.
- Buoyancy: Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
- Flexibility: Large oversize high stretch underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
- Comfort: Were globally renown for our wetsuit fit, and years of experience has gone into making the sprint comfortable, so you can concentrate on swimming and not what your wearing
- Anatomical Leg Cut: Shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Textured Forearms: The mesh skin forearms improve grip and feel for the water
Blueseventy Sprint Fullsuit is available with different characteristics. Buy it at swiminn and benefit from all the advantages. In addition, Blueseventy Sprint Fullsuit has the official guarantee of the brand Blueseventy. Also, you can complement your order with other product from our Triathlon catalogue and Suits man category.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Jaime - 07/06/2017
Hello good afternoon I am interested in the product but I would like to know how many millimeters of thickness the suit. Thank you very much
our experts answer
Hello! 3 mm on the body, 4 mm on the legs, 3-4-4 design: lifts the lower half of the body to improve body position, creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy. Thanks!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU