`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Engineered to maximise vertical seam placement and minimise horizontal drag producing seams. Our men’s TX2000 Tri Short features cold black heat transfer technology, our UVX fabric, one covered smaller back pocket with reflective tape trim for security and visibility and new lower density, lightweight chamois and an 8-inch inseam.
Our TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter the distance. Updated to include higher rated UV protection from our UVX fabric, welded side seams, and welded leg grippers TX2000 has quickly established itself as the garment of choice for the serious athlete.
- Excellent compression power 4 times more fabric compression power capacity than previous tx2000 generations and competitor’s fabric of with other elastane.
- Coldblack technology Coldblack finish, reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. Lab testing shows, that coldblack treated dark colors reduce core temperature more than non-treated light colors.
- Thinner premium chamois Our updated chamois thickness has undergone a 20% reduction. Individually tailored for men and women, the italian high density lightweight chamois makes sure you can focus on riding, without the bulk of a traditional chamois when swimming and running.
- Eco technical Impeccable also towards nature, it’s made with 78% of econyl, a 100% post-consumer waste polyamide yarn.
- Uvx+ fabric Our uvx fabric features a 190gm weight 20% lighter than the previous fabric allowing for greater comfort. The calendared finish reduces water absorption and fabric density.
- Compression Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance.
- Smoother and softer Thanks to the use of multifilament polyamide.
- Outstanding power High modulus for greater tensile strength.
- Xtra life lycra fibre Provides excellent shape retention and fit.
Blueseventy TX2000 Short is available in different options and characteristics. Choose the one that fits your needs the best and receive it at home in a few days. In addition, in the online swimming store you can find Blueseventy TX2000 Short related products. Our selection of Trisuits products are designed to give you complete confidence, no matter of the intensity of the workout or sport activity.
Shah - 18/02/2019
Light and soft material. Sizing is fine. Leg gripper a bit loose but overall is ok. No comment on padding. So far only use for swimming and running.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE