`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
This new range has needed 2 years of Research and brings 5 major technical and scientific innovations condensed in 25 grams of Next Generation textile.
The BOOSTER was created in 2003 in collaboration with the FrenchTrack and Field 4x100 Relay Team and the BV SPORT research and Development Centre. The product is the result of exertion-specific manufacturing technology.
The Booster encourages the vertical movement of the leg muscles and soleus by reducing oscillatory movement, the source of fatigue and muscular injuries. Moreover, the BOOSTER reduces muscular vibration and improves the contraction and toning of muscles.
The progressive compression BV SPORT patent) improves venous return and promotes the oxygenation of muscles, tendons and ligaments during physical exertion, thus optimising athletic performance.
Modern imaging (MRI and echo-Doppler) has allowed a new definition of the function of the sports person’s calf, real peripheral heart. The conclusions of our most recent scientific research into the muscular and vascular physiology and anatomy of the leg have enabled us to develop and adjust our Booster Elite.
- The BOOSTER ELITE (black colour) exists in 10 different sizes
- It is produced in our unit of production in France
- It benefits from the CE LABEL (medical side)
1 – COMPRESSION OF THE CALF (peripheral heart):
- Calculated, adapted pressures to optimize the muscular and vascular performance of the calf.
- Light pressure on the ankle: respect of anatomical structures
- System patented by BV SPORT and validated by highly conclusive scientific studies
2 – AERO TIBIAL WINDOWS:
- Specific lightweight knitting at tibia level.
- Protection of the pretibial sensitive structures: periosteum, superficial nerves and microcirculation
3 – ASYMETRIC G-CONCEPT:
- As close as possible to the anatomy and physiology of the calf.
- Optimizes the performance of the propulsory muscles of the calf.
4 – SOLEUS PROTECT SYSTEM:
- Supports the Achilles’ tendon
- Improves the tonicity of the stabilizer muscles of the calf and reduces parasite vibrations and oscillations.
5 – NEXTGEN CERAMIC THREAD:
- Cross-section thin stranded thread charged with ceramic-based nanoparticles.
- This new thread favours the venous return and improves thermoregulation.
6 – CALF SUPPORTP:
- Reinforced knitting at calf level. It improves the muscular support of the calf, it reduces the oscillatory movements and vibrations witch could be at the origin of heaviness or muscular injuries.
7 – MEDICAL CONCEPT:
- The BOOSTER range is manufactured on medical circular knitting machines and bears the CE marking, thus conferring on our products the same control and strictness as those applied to a medicinal product.
- Polyamide: 69%
- Elastane: 21%
- Thread (ceramic): 10%
Use / how to slip the socks on / Washing :
- Never use your BOOSTER during the recovery phasis. During your trips in car, bus, train, flight. When sleeping
Prefer PRORECUP ELITE RANGE during the recovery phasis and the CONFORT range for a daily use and when you are travelling..
- This is an asymetric sock. The BVSPORT LOGO should be in front, under the knee cap. The Booster logo should be outside ( external side of the calf).
- Washing machine at 30° maximum or by hand. Dry naturally. No tumble dryer.
Are you looking for materials from Bv sport and specially Bv sport Booster Elite? At swiminn, you can find a complete list of Triathlon products and accessories. Place all your orders through our online store swiminn. You have 75 ways of payment. Check the catalogue and get special promotions. And if you are not satisfied we will return your money.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE