`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
If professional climber Stephan Siegrist and Ironman champion Michelle Vesterby developed legwear together the new run merino socks would be the result. They combine the advantages of merino wool’s natural heat and moisture management with the outstanding performance properties of synthetic fiber. The socks warm you when it is cold and keep you cool when your body temperature rises. Perfectly suited for cold, wet days and one less excuse not to get outside and run.
- Unique combination of premium merino wool, polypropylene and high-tech spandex
- Perfect anatomical fit and extreme durability
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Optimum thermal balance for endurance athletes
- Excellent heat and moisture management
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it’s needed most
- Close-fitting foot section helps prevent blisters
- Antibacterial, odor-reducing properties
- 64 % polyamide
- 14 % wool (merino)
- 12 % spandex
- 10 % polypropylene
Discover Cep Progessive+ Run Merino Socks in stock and at the best price. Visit swiminn, your online shop for equipment and join all deals without leaving home. Secure payment and tracked shipping guaranteed! Order your Cep Progessive+ Run Merino Socks now and complete your equipment. Enjoy your daily and sport activities to the fullest!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE