Always looking for improvements and following the exceptional success of its Pro Racing Socks (PRS) , Compressport has developed the PRS V2.1
The PRS V2,1 remains faithful to the original design, offering outstanding comfort, optimal blood circulation and unequalled posturasupport.The V2.1 also includes new features: a seamless finish, ventilation zones and improved arch support.
1 LAYER HEMLESS:
Seamless and without elastic, these do not compress the calf (with no tourniquet effect), thus relieving pressure at the ankle.
ULTRA VENTILATION MESH:
New mesh areas around the ankle, the top of the foot and the toes keep the foot feeling light, fresh, dry and cool. It’s breathable thanks to these ventilation zones, which help to remove humidity and sweat while also protecting against heat, the risk of overheating, blisters and fungal infections
Positioned on the plantar arch, the elastic compression band has several benefits:
- 1. Activation of blood circulation
- 2. Postural reinforcement while walking/running
- 3. Optimal arch support
- Its new ultra-ergonomic pyramidal design combined with a new ventilation zone provides even more comfort, breathability and flexibility during exercise.
- EXCLUSIVITY for Pro Racing Socks V2.1 – Run High-Cut Socks
- For shock absorption, 3D.DOTS have been added to the interior of the malleolus.
The 3D.DOTS are multidirectional and ensure maximum grip in shoes thereby preventing feet from slipping during effort.
- Achilles protection:The cushioning effect of the 3D.DOTS at the rear of the sock protect the Achilles tendon from friction and pressure.
- Arch:Located in the arch of the foot, it also provides for venous return and recovery.
- Ergo-fit:The toe piece contours and covers the toes without creasing, compressing or smothering the foot.
- Hemless:Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thus relieving the pressure in that area.
- shock-absorber:The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
- Thermo-aeration:Air enters the product which prevents the sole of the foot from overheating during effort.
- Ultra-ventilation:New mesh areas have been added around the ankle, the top of the foot and the toe box to give an even greater feeling of lightness and comfort. These ventilation zones make the socks more breathable, by removing humidity and moisture quicker. The foot will not overheat and thus prevent blisters.
- Water-extration:The 3-D dots do not retain water (rain,hydration, perpiration) and facilitate its discharge. Feet stay dry.
- Maleous protect:The 3D.dots on the inner part of the malleolus help with the prevention of shocks.
- Anatomically correct:Specially designed for right and left foot in order to adhere to the anatomy of the foot and maintain your performances.
- Accupressure:“The massaging acupressure” is designed to activate blood circulation by multipoint massaging of the sole area.
If you are looking for an online store specialized in swimming equipment, discover swiminn. As Compressport authorized dealer, all of our swimming products have the full manufacturer warranty of Compressport. Select one of our Triathlon categories and discover the range of Triathlon products that we have for your favorite activity like Compressport Pro Racing Socks V2.1 Winter Trail. To clear out any doubts, contact our team via telephone or email. Do not wait any longer!