`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The Alignment Kickboard uses a hydrodynamic design to improve body position. The stabilizing hand strap allows complete control of the board without gripping, creating a perfect alignment from the fingertips to the toes. When used properly, the Alignment Kickboard sits just below the waterline so swimmers can lengthen their body without kicking at an incline. Shorter in design, the Alignment Kickboard puts less pressure on shoulders as compared to standard kickboards. A great training tool, the board can be used to do one arm and side kicking drills in addition to normal kicking. When paired with a snorkel, the Alignment Kickboard encourages proper head alignment and improves overall technique.
- Hydrodynamic Profile: Promotes a streamlined body position from fingertips to toes
- Submersible Design: Creates an ideal body alignment when used just below the waterline
- Stabilizing Hand Strap: Allows control of the board without gripping, and places hands and arms in a proper streamline position
- Shoulder Safe: Smaller design reduces pressure on shoulders
- Lightweight Structure: Compact frame makes for easy storage and travel
- All Four Swim Strokes: Great for standard kicking, one arm drills and side kicking in all four competitive strokes
- EVA Foam: Provides durability and prevents skin irritation
Do you know all the features of Finis Alignment? At swiminn, we select swimming items that are customized for different activities and sports. If you are looking for Training instead, take a look at our complete Kick boards collection. All the brands we sell like Finis are all linked to the sport or activity they represent. All of our passion brands are tested in-house by our team of swimming experts!
Bridget - 29/11/2017
morning how do i determine the size of the fin to buy it would be for children ages 8 and 9
our experts answer
Hello! there is no sizes in it, it is a one size product. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE