`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
- This project was developed in collaboration with some of the best professional athletes of various open water swimming disciplines.
- The development process took more than one year to conclude fit and water testing.
- Fabrics used are sourced in EU; manufactured in Italy
- Composition of the primary fabric is Nylon 68% Elastane 32%
- The suits achieve maximum water repellency while keeping the degree of breathability within limits dictated by the rules of FINA.
- Material compression makes the body hydrodynamic by compressing the musculature and decreasing vibration of the soft body parts; significantly reducing in-water friction.
- Perfect compression of this suit delays the formation of lactic acid, while providing freedom and unrestricted movement in the water.
- Fabric in the torso of the full-suit (male / female) is designed to permit a natural expansion of the chest while maintaining perfect compression, increasing hydrodynamics and reduced vibrations.
- A small panel is positioned in the torso to assist in the drainage of residual water.
- Design of the pattern and seams combined with our performance fabric; provide neutral buoyancy and perfect body alignment in water.
- Elastic shoulder straps support the suit in the ideal position, without restric- tion or shoulder fatigue even after hours of swimming or racing.
- Female model provides a unique back design optimized for maximum compression on the larger muscles while leaving natural space for all body movement and position.
- Fabric panels are sewn externally with a flat seam for high strength, maintaining an interior free of abrasion and water ingress.
- Seams are positioned to provide structure to the suit without fatiguing the sensitive points of a swimmer’s body, even during prolonged use.
- All suit finishes including the waist cord (male) are in silicone, preventing even the smallest movement of fabric from the ideal position during the swim.
- Fabric is a very light and durable material, minimizing the absorption of water during swims.
- Elasthane 32% & Polyamide 68%, 109 g/m 2
- Weight: 123 g
- Full lining
- H2o Proof
- Sling bag included
Buy Head ACT Full Suit at the lowest price! Our online shop for swimming, swiminn makes your dreams come true! Find Wetsuits at unbeatable prices. Have a look on our detailed description with characteristics and reviews of other customers who already bought the Head ACT Full Suit. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on our swimming catalogue at amazing discount prices!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE