Carbohydrates + Creatine + antioxidants for muscle fiber.
QUICK LOAD CREATINE AND MUSCLE PROTECTOR.
Infisport cellular Q10 presents a new formulation, the fruit of research and experience from the Institute of Sports Physiology in the performance monitoring of thousands of athletes. Pure creatine monohydrate (100% Creapure) chemically binds to a rapidly absorbed carbohydrate that acts as a carrier agent of its absorption. But furthermore, the Coenzyme Q10 protects muscle fiber against microlesions which are especially produced when submaximal and repetitive effort is made to obtain a maximum load of creatine.
Supplementation with antioxidant vitamins C and E enhances this effect. In addition, vitamin B1 and magnesium are essential for the use of carbohydrate energy, while the magnesium itself acts as a muscle fiber relaxant. It has been proven that in efforts of maximum intensity and short duration, as well as team sports, energy used by muscles comes from sources of ATP and phosphocreatine that are contained within them.
We know that ATP is the main source of energy in the body, but unfortunately its muscular deposits are limited. Creatine intake significantly increases intramuscular concentrations of creatine and phosphocreatine. The immediate consequence is a delay in the exhaustion of these muscular deposits while at the same time facilitating low ATP resynthesis.
It has been demonstrated that the intake of 3 grams of creatine daily for a month, or 20 grams daily for 5 days, increases the total content of intramuscular creatine to 30%. But if the ingestion is done with a solution of rapid absorption carbohydrates, the total accumulation can increase up to 60%, doubling the amount. This is because the stimulatory effect of insulin on muscle creatine transport and plasma.
In addition, creatine supplementation results in increased volume of muscle mass. For this reason , athletes interested in increasing their muscle volume in a completely natural way in a short period of time, resort to supplementation with INFISPORT Cellular Q10. In this way they can also increase the intensity of their workout, which translates, if there is a good protein supplement, into a greater increase in muscle volume.
The content of L - glutamine and taurine protects against overtraining syndrome, while offering a detoxifying action and glycogen recovery.
Infisport Cellular Q10 comes in 1kg cans.
- Infisport Cellular Q10 contains chemically pure creatine (100% Creapure) attached to a transport system and some contributions of Coenzyme Q10, L -glutamine, taurine, vitamin B1, C , E and magnesium, which increase creatine deposits up to 60%, while at the same time protecting the athlete from muscle microlesions and overtraining syndrome.
- Dextrose, chemically pure creatine monohydrate (Creapure 100%) , flavor, acidifier : citric acid, L -glutamine, taurine , magnesium oxide, coenzyme Q10, natural coloring: betacarotene, vitamins (L - ascorbic acid , DL -alpha- tocopherol acetate pyridoxine HCL, thiamine HCL).
How to use:
- Recommended daily dose: In order for the replacement of phosphocreatine deposits to be effective, the following cycle is recommended:
- Loading phase: Dissolve a measure and a half of the included dose dispenser (30g) in 200 ml of water and take it immediately once a day for a month.
- Maintenance phase: Dissolve a measure of the included dispenser (20g) in 200 ml of water and take it immediately once a day for the desired time.
- During the loading phase it is recommended to perform submaximal exercise.
Are you interested in Infisport Cellular Q10 Powder Citrus? Do not wait any longer, buy this product at the best price and always with the security that we offer at swiminn. Here you can find all the information about Infisport Cellular Q10 Powder Citrus. Infisport is one of the best swimming brand that is designing exclusive Nutrition items that are tailored to our customers needs.