`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
EXPLORER / HIGH-TECH FOR THE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS
The highest mountains and extreme conditions bring out the best in these sunglasses that have been developed in collaboration with the elite climbing school in Chamonix. The Explorer takes glacier sunglasses to the next level: lenses with impressive protection, coverage from damaging UV rays, an anti-fog ventilation system…
- Base 6
- Front venting: Natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape of mounting structure
- Adjustable Strap: Hold and security. Strap length can be adjusted
- Grip tech: Inserts at stem ends for comfort and hold, does not stick to hair
- 360º adjustable temples: Stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply alone
- Removable Side shields: Lateral protection against harsh sunlight
- Total cover: maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
- RX Trem: the fran can be equipped with corrective solar lenses.
Spectron Polycarbonate Lens: Light but with good shock resistance is versatile and adapts well to all sports.
- Anti-reflective coating: reduces eyestrain and eliminates annoying reflections.
- Flash Treatment: enhances filtration of visible light through a mirror effect on the lens.
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 5%
- Index of protection: CAT4
Buy now your Julbo Explorer for only 108.95 $. Made by Julbo, Julbo Explorer is available in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you´ll need. At swiminn, we offer the best price of your favourite swimming products. View our full range of Sunglasses within our Men´s clothing department.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Semenchuk - 10/04/2017
Points are good for the mountains!
Dima - 19/03/2017
Well proven in hot weather on the approach and in the cold on the ascent. Do not sweat, is well fit a person who is not letting the glare from the snow.
raul - 16/02/2017
They are segunas I have. The crystals are super good. Snow I use and do not fog when doing sudo background.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE