`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
TREK / FAST AND LIGHT
The Trek’s mission is simple: to achieve optimum performance while moving fast in extreme environments by providing highly technical, yet lightweight eyewear. For those committed to the outdoors via mountaineering, climbing and trail running, the Trek is the perfect combination of technical mountaineering principles and lightweight performance ergonomics. Detachable shields block lateral rays from intense glare as well as offer superior ventilation when necessary. Julbo’s Flex Nose design and 360° adjustable temples provide optimum hold. It’s available with either the Camel or Zebra lens for optimal visibility and protection against intense sunlight from desert to glacier conditions. Purely Julbo.
- Full venting: Aerated structure that allows complete air circulation to avoid fog
- Adjustable Strap: Hold and security. Strap length can be adjusted
- 360º adjustable temples: Stem ends bend in every direction, easy to wear and good hold when worn with helmet, beanie or simply alone
- Removable Side shields: Lateral protection against harsh sunlight
- Sweat Blocker: Foam insert absorbs droplets that could impede visibility
- Total cover: Maximum protection in extreme conditions against harsh sunlight
- Flex nose: Adjustable nose piece for perfect fit, adherent material for optimal hold in all situations
- Front venting: Natural front air flow thanks to the lens shape or mounting structure
- Optical clip: Ideal for those who require optical correction and do not wish to wear contact lenses, can be removed if necessary
- Asian fit: the ergonomics of the frame are adapted for Asian facial shapes
- RX Clip: Julbo offers a prescription clip-on, RX Clip Adaptable to different sunglass frames, removable when needed
- RX Trem: The frame can be equipped with corrective solar lenses
NXT lens: it has optimum performance for an organic lens to benefit from making art mineral type (discharge at very low temperatures). Its transparency and durability are outstanding (no cracks). It is lightweight, unbreakable and resistant to solvents.
CAMELEON: Vision pure road
This anti-fog photochromic and polarized lens, developed for the outdoor range is made for mountain and desert.
- The photochromic lens darkens or lightens depending on the light intensity. Amplitude cat.2 4.
- Technology NTS: the lens gets darker or whatever temperature is clarified.
- Exceptional anti-fog coating: no condensation, maximum longevity.
- External oil repellent coating: prevents dirt and facilitates the removal of water.
- Brown: accentuates the reliefs.
Available in RX Trem version.
- Rate of transmission of visible light: 5/20%
- Index of protection: CAT2/CAT4
Are you interested in Julbo Trek Polarized? At this moment the product is in stock at swiminn, your online swimming store. At swiminn you can find more swimming products from the brand Julbo. Do not wait any longer and enjoy from Julbo Trek Polarized in just a few clicks. Discover swiminn´s wide range of swimming supports now.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Julbo Trek Polarized Photochromic
Maida - 08/09/2017
Super sunglasses, you've got to try them! Great on the mountains, even on a glacier, then driving and even in your garage when parking. Also, I use them at the shooting range with sun or clouds, always crystal clear view. Thank you.
It was not in the expected
Hidehito Teshima - 17/10/2016
Although until now was using for cycling of Italy Rudy project (photochromic lens), it was this thought that combines the polarization and the dimming (misunderstanding?) Was purchased. Try using, first, not lightly as those that have been used before, also wearing comfort is more of the previous one I felt comfortable. For it is also not appear bright in a dark place, and does not look good in the dark in places where light and dark is different clearly dimming condition. In the sunlight is strong location was sometimes difficult to see reflected in the glare lens inside of my face (cheek). The length of the vine is also not sufficient, (even if there's blame slightly heavy) also fell easy if you put on top of the head to remove the sunglasses I felt. For the first time with, it feels like not good enough when compared to the previous one.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE