`Remember me on this computer` option
Compression sleeves have been used in the medical world for years and now athletes can enjoy the same benefits. Lorpens Anatomically Balanced Compression sleeves provide graduated compression that optimizes blood flow and oxygen delivery to the muscles in the leg. Graduated compression has maximum compression furthest away from the heart and gradually releases up the leg. With the vein diameter reduced near the ankle, this helps to push de-oxygenated blood back to the heart. The heart is then able to provide more oxygen rich back to the legs and the rest of the body.
Using compression also helps to reduce muscle vibration on ground contact. Combined with increased blood flow and oxygen to the muscles, this leads to faster recovery. Faster recovery means less muscle soreness after athletic events and helps alleviate swelling and inflamation.
- Height: Over Calf
- Cushioning: None
- Improves the athletic performance by reducing the calf muscle vibrations during exercise
- Increases blood flow and oxygenation to the muscles
- Can prevent swelling and reduce recovery time during events
- Can be used together with a Lorpen T3 sock that provides optimum moisture management, for a dryer and cooler foot environment
- Contents: 72% Nylon, 28% Ea. LYCRA®
At swiminn, we show all the characteristics of Lorpen Compression Calf Sleeve. In our swimming store, you can find different sizes of Lorpen Compression Calf Sleeve. Secure payment and guaranteed shipment! In addition, discover more similar products of Lorpen Compression Calf Sleeve and benefit from our other offers of swimming equipment.
Miha - 30/07/2017
Great compression, value and products "
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE