`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The B-First is the bench-mark in terms of comfort and performance. It has won the “Coup de Coeur” award in TriMag’s 2015 Big Test and has been a 220 magazine Editor’s choice and was awarded the Triathlon Plus Gold Award following their wetsuit group test in 2013 and also Triathlon Plus Wetsuit of the year 2013.
The cut is perfectly adjusted to the body and allows breath-taking liberty of movement and speed. The aim of the B-First is to provide balanced, neutral bouyancy for swimmers who prefer a natural position in the water and is particularly adapted to those who have a strong leg kick. Every modication and element of the suit has been validated by exhaustive testing by triathletes of all levels and in all types of swims. This product is the wetsuit used by Nicolas Spirig (Olympic Gold Medalist) in the London Games.
- Neck : The neck is cut low from 1.5mm Yamamoto 40 SCS neoprene, to avoid skin irritations and uncomfortable compression.
- Arms and shoulders : Molded from the supplest neoprene outer (1.5 mm Yamamoto 40 SCS) and stretchiest jersey inner in the world, the cut allows complete freedom of movement and reduces muscle fatigue to a minimum.
- Shark Skin Forearm grip: Allows better mastery of your arm movement and an improved «feel» for the water.
- Wrists : High-cut wrists makes for extra-fast transitions. Silicone joint to minimise water entry.
- Body, Thighs and Back: 5mm Yamamoto 39 SCS neoprene. The invisible reverse zip means better hydrodynamics and less water entry.
- Lower leg: 3mm (Yamamoto 39 SCS) and ultra supple, the foot opening is cut high for lightning transitions.
- Jersey: Lycra inner jersey for greater comfort and lightening-fast removal.
Mako B First Wave edition has the official guarantee from the brand Mako. Buying in our online swimming store, you will have Mako B First Wave edition at home in a few days. At this moment the product is in stock and the price is 429.95 $. Don´t miss this opportunity!
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE