`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The wetsuit that was designated “Best on Test” in 220 magazine’s wetsuit group test this year. It retains the award-winning cut, features and finish of our B-First model which make them the fastest and most comfortable suits on the market. Pushing the boundaries of performance even further, the Extreme boasts a panel of Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene covering two-thirds of the front of the suit. The placement of this panel has been studied to allow optimum buoyancy and positioning in the water making the Extreme into a pure rocket! The Extreme is worn by David Hauss, 4th at the London Olympics.
- Neck: The neck is cut low from 1.5mm (Yamamoto 40 SCS nano) neoprene to avoid skin irritations and uncomfortable compression.
- Arms and shoulders: Formed from the supplest neoprene outer and jersey inner combination in the world (Yamamoto 40 SCS nano plus 360° stretch jersey), the cut allows complete freedom of movement and reduces muscle fatigue to a minimum.
- Shark Skin Forearm grip: Allows better mastery of your arm movement and a better « feel » for the water.
- Wrists: High-cut wrists makes for extra-fast transitions®. They are finished with a silicone joint to limit water entry.
- Aerodome : 5mm SCS Nano treated neoprene with air bubbles 'trapped' in the middle, giving a 30% gain in buoyancy and an amazingly low drag-coefficient through water.
- Back : 5mm neoprene (Yamamoto SCS nano) with an invisible zip means better hydrodynamics and less water entry.
- Lower leg : 3mm Yamamoto SCS nano and ultra supple, they are cut high for lightning transitions®.
- Jersey : Lycra inner jersey for greater comfort and lightning-fast transitions®.
Do you want more swimming products from the brand Mako? At swiminn, your online swimming store, you have at your disposal a large number of swimming products related to Mako Extreme New. At this moment Mako Extreme New is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of swimming equipment with great attention to detail.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE