`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
We built the Black Hole® Pack because more often than not, your day has its own plans. This rugged, highly weather-resistant gear bag protects your belongings when the weather turns surly or your hike morphs into a contentious scramble. The large main pocket holds the lion’s share. An internal sleeve carries most 15' laptops or a hydration reservoir, and a mesh pocket equipped with a key keeper organizes small items. Daisy chain lash points secure a skateboard or yoga mat—a zippered front pocket holds quick-access items. For carrying comfort, the backpack’s padded shoulder straps have load lifters and a sternum strap. A molded back panel sheds moisture and allows a cooling airflow, and a simple waistband secures the pack. Made from 13-oz 450-denier polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Light and strong polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hybrid pack with integrated folding lid for easy access to main compartment
- Padded laptop sleeve holds most 15' laptops
- Front stash pocket for small items
- Heavy-duty molded back panel for comfort and durability
- Padded shoulder harness, a sternum strap and a simple webbing belt
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- 13-oz 450-denier 100% polyester ripstop (50% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- 850 g (30 oz)
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Are you going to buy Patagonia Black Hole 32? All the products from Patagonia have the best quality so that you can enjoy your activities without any complications. Place your order of Patagonia Black Hole 32 and receive it in a few days. Our aim at swiminn is to make good deals accessible to all. We have a large offering of swimming equipment and life style items that is unique.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE