`Remember me on this computer` option
View more related products to:
School’s out—pack the Forries Shorey Board Shorts and head south in search of swell. The shorts are made from soft, peached recycled polyester fabric that’s bluesign™ approved. Single-snap fly lies flat; 3-piece waistband has board-short-tie construction on front and back elastic. Right back mesh drop-in pocket drains quickly and has a snapped flap closure. Bright, pop-color contrast panels in front and back for a pura vida vibe. Side notch at hem allows greater mobility. 8½' inseam.
- The soft peached recycled polyester fabric is comfortable to wear all day.
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Single-snap fly lies flat
- 3-piece waistband has board-short-tie construction on front and back elastic
- Right back drop-in pocket is made with mesh for quick drainage and has a snapped flap closure
- Pop-color contrast panels in front and back
- Side notch at hem for greater mobility
- 4.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with a peached finish and DWR (durable water repellent).
- Weight: 138 g
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health. Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes. Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners. Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Do you like Patagonia Forries Shorey Board Shorts? Enter in our swimming section and discover a big variety of Men´s swimwear products and accessories that can help you realize your leisure activities. We verify that the swimming products are in a perfect condition. Do not look any further! Our collection of Men´s swimwear are available in different colours and styles.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE