`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Today’s job descriptions include the ability to cross time zones unfazed, eat lunch while running through crowds and respond to messages from the bouncing aisle of a packed train. With the workweek in mind, our designers created the Headway Brief. It combines the rock-tough durability of our climbing packs with an on-the-go urban aesthetic to meet the demands of our action-sequence lives. Amply sized to carry your day-to-day belongings along with the essentials for an extended weekend, the Headway features a raised-off-the-bottom electronics pocket with separate padded sleeves to hold a laptop (fits most 15-inch laptops) and your e-reader. The main compartment, accessed via a clamshell-opening zipper, holds bulky items like lunch, a sweater and the unfinished novel you’re writing in longhand; mesh pockets provide additional storage. A smaller front compartment keeps you organized with a key clip, mesh stash pockets for your phone and earbuds, and a zip-closing pocket to keep your thumb drive handy. Other details include an outside stash pocket for magazines and a boarding pass; briefcase-style carrying handles; and a fully adjustable, removable shoulder strap. Made from 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic nylon with a polyurethane coating and lined with 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Superdurable CORDURA® Ballistic nylon for puncture- and abrasion-resistance with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Main zippered compartment features mesh pockets for organization
- Front compartment has additional organization, a key clip and enough room to stash travel documents
- A raised laptop pocket protects most 15' laptops, secures with a buckle and strap, and includes a tablet pocket
- Stash pocket holds magazines and documents for easy access
- Briefcase-style carry handles and comfortable shoulder strap (removable)
- Rear sleeve allows you to slip the tote on and off rolling luggage handles
- Body: 9.25-oz 940-denier CORDURA® Ballistic 100% nylon with polyurethane coating.
- Lining: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 1210 g (42.7 oz)
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign® Approved Fabric:
- Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
- In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
- Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Want to buy Patagonia Headway Tote? No further search needed! swiminn offers a wide variety of exclusive Sling bags models. Discover our new Bags promotions at swiminn. Made by Patagonia, this Sling bags product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE