`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio, our most popular backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15' laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards or keys. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 450-denier 100% recycled polyester, with a 450-denier 100% recycled polyester base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; padded laptop pocket is raised off the ground to protect most 15' laptops
- Compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
- Lining: 200 denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR™ clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
- Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
- DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
If you are looking for Patagonia Refugio Pack 28, you are lucky. In our swimming store, you have the best price available and with the confidence that the store gives you like swiminn. Do not wait any longer and place the order of your Bags products. swiminn offers an exclusive range of Backpacks for different kind of activities. Our Backpacks are designed to suit your needs and give you complete control, no matter of weather.
Patagonia refugio pack 28
Mitya - 17/03/2017
Very cool backpack! Beautiful, strong, thoughtful)
carmen - 19/01/2017
good product as photos, durable and roomy. good!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE