`Remember me on this computer` option
An open and shut case for lightning-fast access, the sleek Toromiro Pack has a zippered, top-loading design so you can stuff your gear in and go. The main compartment carries a day’s worth of goods and has a raised, padded laptop sleeve to protect your 15' computer. Two zippered external pockets, one on the lid and another on the front panel, keep small items handy. Padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for cruising through town or hiking through open country. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pockets on lid and front panel; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15' laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Welcome to our Patagonia Toromiro Pack 22 special offer! Think in swiminn when you want to renew your swimming material. swiminn is an online store that works together with the best national and international brands like Patagonia so that you can find everything you are looking for to enjoy your life. Check out the available products in Bags.
Yamaguchi - 30/03/2017
Very good for simple design without any extra pocket purchased for bicycle commuting.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE