`Remember me on this computer` option
Our Yerba opens as fast as the twist-off on a cold one. This streamlined backpack has a zippered, top-loading design for easy access to the main compartment so you can get at your gear quickly. Sized to hold everything you need for a full day on the trail, the Yerba also features a padded, raised computer sleeve (doubles as a hydration pocket) to protect most 15' laptops when you’re cruising through town. A zippered stash pocket on the lid keeps your small essentials within reach and two stretch-woven side pockets carry water bottles or your hat and gloves. A large stretch-woven stash pocket on the face handles inevitable extras. The airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel breathe for comfort on the long, hot haul. Made from 450-denier recycled polyester plain weave, with a 450-denier recycled polyester ripstop bottom. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight body and base are made with 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Generous main compartment; zippered stash pocket on lid and large front pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15' laptops
- Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 7.5-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Base: 7.85-oz 450-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Welcome to our Patagonia Yerba Pack 24 special deal. At swiminn, not only can consumers find the best price for their swimming equipment, but also expert information on swimming products they are looking to buy. Product prices are up-to-date and all the necessary filters are available, enabling you to compare similar products from top categories like Backpacks head-to-head.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE