`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
The unrestricted freedom of movement, the balanced buoyancy and not least the excellent gliding characteristics make the G-Range to the flagship model of our collection.
- The award winner:
In recent years, the sailfish G-Range proved itself by numerous IRONMAN- and World Cup victories. He has been elected for the fifth time in a row by the readers of the biggest triathlon magazine in Europe as the best wetsuit 2015.
- Unlimited flexibility:
The newly developed Zero Resistance Panel ensures maximum freedom of movement in the arm-shoulder area and supports an energy-saving swimming. The specially designed panel reduces the force required for the arm stroke to an absolute minimum. In extended arm position it creates de facto no material resistance.
- Excellent gliding characteristics:
The surface of the G-Range was steamed with a wafer-thin nano-coating, which reduces the frictional resistance of the material in water to almost zero.
- Improved hip stability and better propulsion:
The ergonomically adjusted panel at the groin, leg and hip area improves the fit. The new Stability Panel Aero increases hip stability and gives additional buoyancy.
- The know-how of triathlon professionals:
When developing the G-Range some of the worlds best swimmers and triathletes have contributed to give all athletes a distinct advantage in the first discipline.
- Zero Resistance Panel: The newly developed Zero Resistance Panel allows you to swim effortlessly and efficiently. Due to the specifically designed armpit panel we managed to reduce the effort per stroke to an absolute minimum. With an outstretched arm, there is in fact no material resistance.
- Avevia Super Dry: The unique neoprene with encased air cell matrix increases buoyancy and ensures an optimum body position. Espacially on long distances it helps you to delay the fatigue.
- Nano Space Cell 2: The Nano Space Cell 2 is the ne plus ultra of surface coatings and reduces the frictional resistance in the water to a minimum. The water-repellent surface lets you glide incomparably fast through the water.
- V-Power Panel: The v-shaped arrangement of elements reduces the arms resistance when entering the water. In the subsequent pull phase they provide an increased pressure build-up on the forearm. The V-Power Panel optimizes your power use and lets you glide through the water more efficiently.
- Stability Aero Panel: A special cut and a high buoyancy neoprene on the lateral hip stabilizes the body. The Stability Panel reduces rolling motions of the hips and keeps you streamlined in the water.
Do not wait any longer and buy Sailfish G Range! At swiminn all our Triathlon products have the full manufacturer warranty of the brand Sailfish. Buying in our store, you can benefit from the advantages belonging to our community. Place your order now and receive Sailfish G Range as soon as possible at home.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Sailfish g range
Rajmund niwinski - 24/06/2017
Hello, What year is the sailfish g-range model? Best regards Rajmund
our experts answer
Hallo, das ist aktuelles Modell. Grüße.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE