`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
SS04 Sports All Weather Camera: This inexpensive yet tough and durable waterproof model is designed for use in Daylight conditions.
Its compact size, rugged and waterproof design make it an ideal camera for snorkeling, skiing, fishing, boarding, surfing, etc.
Rigorous quality control at the factory is one reason we are industry leaders in low return rates and customer satisfaction.
Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-ring and lightly apply silicone grease before use.
a) Waterproof to 25 feet / 8 meters (Important: to maintain waterproof seal, be sure to clean and remove debris from O-ring and lightly apply silicone grease before use.
b) 30mm Focus Free lens
c) Preloaded with 27 exposure “Sports” film
d) Shock resistant, heavy-duty housing that floats
e) Cam lock clasp with hinged back.
f) Hand strap included
g) Camera is reusable
h) Compact size; small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
This camera is designed for reusability and is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from purchase date.
Abuse or misuse of product is not covered under warranty.
Special care must be taken when using waterproof products.
Please visit our Product Support page for further information on care and maintenance.
1) Twist the cam lock clasp to open position, open back of housing and remove camera.
2) Press film release button (at bottom of camera).
3) Wind rewind lever (at top of camera) in clockwise direction until film winds free.
4) Lift rewind lever to release film from camera.
5) Remove sticker and open back of camera to remove exposed film.
6) Insert new film and extend film tip to the right hand winding spool. Make sure holes in film are aligned with wind sprocket gear teeth.
7) Close back of camera and replace red sticker.
8) Advance film to # 1 in the frame counter on top of camera. (If the counter does not advance film is not loaded correctly, repeat step 6).
9) Make sure that the O-ring on waterproof housing are clean of sand, dirt or other debris and lightly apply silicone grease before use.
10) Replace camera into housing.
11) Close back and twist cam lock clasp into closed position.
Store cameras with the housing open to prevent flattening of O-ring. If storing with film store in a dry, cool area. Heat and moisture are very damaging to film.
Care and Maintenance:
1) Rinse thoroughly in clean fresh water after each use.
2) Clean O-ring after each use
3) Keep O-ring lightly lubricated with silicon grease.
Snap Sights cameras will work with any brand, standard 35mm film.
Film is rated by ASA.
The following chart shows the most common ratings and applications:
ASA/ISO 100 – Use outdoors on sunny days.
ASA/ISO 200 – Same as 100
ASA/ISO 400 – Indoor/outdoor, lower light, shallow water, faster movement.
ASA/ISO 800 – Indoor/Outdoor, darker, deeper water, faster movement
ASA/ISO 1000+ – Fast Action low light
If what you need is Snap sights SS04, it is right here and for the best price. swiminn has this and other swimming products that you are looking for with the best quality. Do not let this opportunity pass and equip yourself to practice your favorite sport in the best possible conditions. With our variety of supports, you can find everything you need at one place.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE