`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
Salt Caps, Victory Endurance’s new formulation of vitamins and minerals, is the most comprehensive formula on the market providing all the electrolytes and minerals needed to maintain athletic performance, promoting hydration and replenishing the salts lost during exercise.
- Sodium: the first of the three minerals called electrolytes. Considered the most important, it is essential to help maintain hydration in sports for its ability to retain water within the cell. It takes part in the proper functioning of the muscles.
- Potassium is the second of the three electrolytes. It works at the intracellular level contributing to acid-base balance, muscle contraction and neuromuscular activity. Facilitates the retention of water in the spaces between cells.
- Chlorine: The third electrolyte. It is essential to maintain the water balance as it is the one that facilitates the absorption of fluids. Necessary for maintaining proper digestion of gastric juices.
- Calcium: Acts in energy metabolism, muscle contraction, neuromuscular activity, nerve conduction and blood clotting.
- Iron: It is part of red blood cells and is the central atom of hemoglobin, so it is essential in transporting oxygen.
- Magnesium is involved in various processes related to the release of energy (glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation), in protein synthesis, neuromuscular transmission, electrolyte balance and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Iodine: Plays an important role in the release of energy, in the production of thyroid hormones and nerve and cognitive function.
- Copper: Indirectly important in the transport of oxygen that is involved in iron metabolism. In addition it intervenes in bone mineralization, in the maintenance of collagen, in the oxidative metabolism of glucose and, as part of superoxide dismutase, is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Manganese essential and abundant mitochondria rich tissues (brain, liver, pancreas, kidney) and, therefore, for energy metabolism.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant as part of the glutathione peroxidase. Also involved in the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
- Thiamine or vitamin B1: essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates for energy production, e.g. in the Krebs cycle. Could improve the anaerobic threshold and may decrease performance deficit.
- Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and is involved in growth and bone mineralization, muscle function and immune system.
Salt Caps With Victory Endurance ensures the most complete contribution of electrolytes, minerals and vitamins to sustain your performance.
With Weider Victory Endurance Salt Caps 90 Caps, it guarantees the best swimming equipment. In addition, at swiminn you can find the best quality with best prices of the sector. Choose us as your swimming store and focus only on enjoying of the comfort that the best brands give you like Weider. Our team of swimming experts share their honest reviews to help you make the best decision. All this to ensure you get the cheapest Nutrition deal every time.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU