`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
Introducing our Zoggs FX1 Wetsuit, new for 2015! Our range of wetsuits include our unique flex technology concept giving unrivalled comfort and fit that we already provide in our unparalleled range of Predator Flex goggles. Designed for the regular and accomplished swimmer, the FX1 delivers unrivalled flexibility, drag resistance and buoyancy in a fantastic looking suit
The flexibility comes from the Ultra Flex panel in the upper body with an Ultra Stretch lining incorporating 4 way stretch into the arms, giving you maximum freedom of movement in the arms and shoulders, reducing fatigue and improving performance. The use of Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene with Super Composite Skin reduces friction for a high level of drag resistance, comfort and terrific buoyancy right where you need it.
The Lumbar Flex is achieved by the 4mm SCS panel extending from below the X-Flex chest panel through to the inner thighs, easing movement when sighting the buoy. This combines with 3mm SCS coated material on the back which is designed to offer Torso Buoyancy Control through the lower back, Gluteus and to the knees. The Dorsal Flex panel is designed to provide increased flex in the lower back, so the freedom of movement offered in the arms and chest continues throughout the suit.
This suit achieves additional drag resistance by silicone grips on the cuffs, reducing water intake and making the suit all in all more hydrodynamic and buoyant. A key focus of the FX1 is the transition from swim to bike, which can be the toughest for any triathlete. With our anatomically placed Speed Kick Calf super stretch nylon panels, the FX1 can guarantee quick and effortless removal during T1.
- Yamamoto #39 - Smoothskin Neoprene
- Yamamoto #39 SCS (Super Composite Skin)
- Yamamoto #38 SCS (Super Composite Skin)
- Hook and Loop Fastener
- Stretch Nylon
- ULTRA Stretch Lining – Material: Nylon 80% % PU 20% / Weight: 160gsm / 4 way stretch
- BIO Stretch Lining – Material: Nylon 100% / Weight: 130gsm / 2 way stretch
- SUPER Stretch lining – Material: Nylon 100% / Weight: 130gsm / 2 way stretch
Benefits of Yamamoto Materials:
- Ultra-low resistance – The specially processed coating of their SCS materials results in a micellar surface that repels water when in contact with air and exhibits hydrophilic properties when underwater. This unique dual functionality results in an astounding resistance coefficient of 0.021 when wet (compared to 4.0 for conventional neoprene wetsuits) and 0.035 when dry (compared to 5.0 for conventional neoprene wetsuits).
- Lightweight – Due to their water-repellent properties, the SCS materials do not absorb water, avoiding the extra weight caused by water-logged suit which can hold swimmers back and force them to expel precious additional energy.
- Superior mould ability and enhanced comfort – The body fit is optimised with the superior mould ability of the SCS materials, providing enhanced comfort and further reducing water resistance while also allowing for an unprecedented range of movement whilst swimming. The expansion ratio of the material is 7 times greater than that of conventional wetsuit materials and the difference is apparent even before entering the water due to the ease of wearing the suit.
- High heat retention – Due to the superior heat retention of the SCS material, the body is kept warmer, decreasing body fatigue and improving overall performance.
- High durability – Yamamoto’s SCS materials are extremely durable and resistant to abrasions, allowing for longer product life as well as enhanced performance.
- Yamamoto neoprene is made from 99.7% Limestone, a distinct improvement over petroleum based neoprene, which has a comparatively large environmental impact. Yamamoto’s greener neoprene stretches, retains shape, and returns to form better than any other neoprene used in triathlon.
Zoggs FX1 has the 100% money-back guarantee. If for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your Zoggs FX1 you have purchased at swiminn, you have 30 calendar days from delivery in which to return it. In addition, in our online swimming store you can discover the full range of product of the brand Zoggs and complete your order in Suits woman products always at the best price.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Manual
Melisa - 13/06/2017
Hello, I would like to know the thickness of the suit. regards
our experts answer
Hello! thickness it is 4-3 mm depending on the area. Thanks for your question!
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE