`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The second generation Aquaflo+ range takes our award winning and much loved Aquaflo collection even further. Improved fit, a new panel construction and super-breathable fabrics ensures optimum ventilation and comfort.
The range features our highly rated water repellent Aquaflo fabric, combined with an ultra-soft and flexible mesh fabric for improved ventilation and styling. There is an abundance of new features to improve comfort and functionality further and we hope this range will create a benchmark in the industry for the performance and quality which can be achieved, whilst keeping to an entry/mid-range price point.
Not only do these garments perform brilliantly on the swim, cycle and run but they are also designed to look much more contemporary and stylish compared to other suits available on the market.
This new collection is an update on the long standing Aquaflo range which was a 3 X ?BEST BUY? award winner from 220 Triathlon magazine. The collection is designed to improve speed, endurance and comfort offering top of the range features without the top of the range price-point.
This suit has been designed exclusively for women based on feedback from some of the U.K.?s most experienced triathletes. The feedback underlined that female triathletes are not only looking for a high-performing suit but one that also ensures comfort and support. The suit has been designed with these features in mind, whilst also keeping a contemporary and stylish look. This suit has now had seven years worth of great customer reviews as well as winning 220 Triathlon Magazine?s ?BEST BUY? three times and Triathlon Plus Magazine?s ?Top Value? award.
- Aquaflo? is a fast and comfortable fabric. It is designed to give you low levels of drag thanks to its water repellent Teflon coating. You will notice that when the fabric has water splashed on to it, it will bead up and flow straight off the suit, this effect is maximised during the swim. This hydrodynamic effect is maximised during the swim helping to achieve faster times. It also means less water is absorbed making the suit lighter and quicker to dry once on the bike. It is made from Xtra-Life Lycra® which ensures great shape retention and comfort throughout the race. The main body of this range is made from a black or navy colour to ensure modesty and superior coverage.
- Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed shape and the high denier rating of the Aquaflo fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve your endurance and stamina.
- Revolution-X is the latest generation tech-fabric made in Italy and is used on the back panels as it is very lightweight, offers 360o stretch and is extremely breathable.
- Airflo is designed for optimum temperature control by allowing moisture to easily evaporate from the skin and help keep the body cool or warm depending on the conditions. The soft-touch feels extremely comfortable against the skin and the eyelet pattern also helps the fabric to dry very quickly after the swim.
- Inner Bra designed to give extra support, especially during the run phase. The bra also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and also allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front without exposing too much chest.
- Tri-lite pad: A female specific made to measure triathlon pad. Small and neatly positioned, the pad also features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimise any saddle pain. It is designed to minimise any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run. Also, new fine-line stitching to further reduce any irritation.
- Premium Italian leg grippers New wider grippers give even pressure distribution and added comfort over the silicone style grippers. These are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run.
- Storage pockets with an elasticated band ensuring easy access to any nutrition, spares or valuables.
- Elastic Technology and binding give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and necklines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm.
- Stylish Flat-locked stitching Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run.
- Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with ?fold over? cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest.
Find out the Zone3 Aquaflo Plus in stock and at the best price. Also have a look on our Women´s swimwear sales and choose our best offers. Find the latest reductions and discover all our sales on Trisuits products at amazing discount prices! All this to ensure you get the cheapest deal every time at swiminn.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE