`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
View more related products to:
The award winning Lava collection launched in 2013 and is designed specifically with long distance athletes in mind. The top and shorts previously won the 220 Triathlon Magazines ‘Editor’s Choice’ award with a 92% rating and the range has been a massive success with Ironman athletes racing all over the world. Thanks to the popularity of the range, new products have been added and even further research and development has been conducted to ensure maximum performance and comfort. The garment you wear in an Ironman event can significantly affect your performance and therefore this range is designed to be lightweight, super- comfortable, exceptionally breathable, supportive and functional. New underarm panel design coupled with the finest fabrics and features make the latest Lava collection an absolute must-have for anybody racing in long distance events.
This suit is based on our Trisuit but with laser cut short sleeves for improved aerodynamics, bicep muscle support and increase protection from UV rays. As per the Trisuit, it benefits from a significantly upgrade to fabric used on the upper body which offers maximum breathability, temperature control and freedom of movement. This combined with a supportive compression fabric used on the lower body makes for an extremely high performance garment. Further attention to detail has then been added to make the suit more comfortable and functional than ever before. The suit is made from our finest quality Aeroforce Soft-Touch fabric – a revolutionary woven fabric from France is used on the main front and back panels and is extremely comfortable against the skin and technically advanced. It is one of the most expensive performance fabrics on the market, but once you have tried it you will understand why. Key benefits include:
• Extremely breathable and sweat wicking for optimum temperature control.
• Incredible lightweight and quick drying whilst still being durable and offering a high level of UPF protection.
• 360° stretch for total freedom of movement.
• A high-tech water repellent coating for drag resistance both in and out of the water and to repel sweat whilst on the go. Also, a very useful feature if it rains on the bike section, helping to keep you drier and warmer. Other performance features include:
1. Fully chosen and positioned to improve performance, comfort and endurance. 2. Balanced Compression is provided through the legs thanks to a carefully designed panel shape and the high denier rating of the Aquaflo fabric. This improves muscle support and helps to increase the blood flow away from the legs, therefore reducing the amount of lactic acid build up and helping to improve endurance and stamina. 3. Aerodynamic laser cut short sleeves for improved aerodynamics, bicep muscle support and increase protection from UV rays. 4. Brand new ‘Iron Performance’ pad: Designed by Cytech, one of the World’s leading pad manufacturers in Italy. Probably one of the most important aspects of racing this distance is being comfortable on the saddle. Perforated pad lamination delivers supreme breathability and quick drying capabilities. The high density foam gives more padding and protection when cycling and the central channelling in the perinea area is designed to offset pressure points. The high level of elasticity in the pad also maximises freedom of movement when swimming and running. Described by 220 Magazine as being ´remarkably good on the saddle´. 5. Nutrition storage on each side of the legs and nice big pockets on the back to stock up on nutrition and make it easy to access whilst on the bike or run. 6. Silicone UFO leg grippers : Newly designed leg grippers combine a soft elastic material with internal and external silicone. These grippers are stitched to the bottom of the leg material rather than inside to create a more comfortable fit and do a fantastic job of preventing any movement during the cycle and run. 7. Comfort fit design throughout the body and neck together with slightly wider shoulder panels for increased protection from the sun. 8. Optical white colour used on the majority of the top to help reflect the sun’s heat. 9. Elastic Technology and binding gives a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and neck lines. Also, new seam construction to prevent any chafing under the arm. 10. Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin. 11. Front semi-auto lock zipper for extra ventilation during the cycle or run. 12. Total Zip protection: Soft fabrics are used to cover the inside of the zipper and this is combined with ‘fold over’ cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip on the chest. The Lava range is available as a Tri suit, Shorts, Top and Tri Suit with short sleeves. It’s the perfect top-end long distance collection for those wanting to take on a half or full Ironman in comfort and style.
Want to buy Zone3 Lava S/S Aero? No further search needed! swiminn offers a wide variety of exclusive Trisuits models. Discover our new Men´s swimwear promotions at swiminn. Made by Zone3, this Trisuits product comes in a range of sizes and colours, and comes complete with everything you’ll need.
Click on the following link to get more information about:Specifications
和田公一 - 24/05/2019
It was colorful and fit well. I like it very much.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE