`Remember me on this computer` option
Select the `Remember me on this computer` option if you wish to be automatically logged on to the computer in future. Your account will remain active for 45 days. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person.
These innovative swimming gloves are some of the warmest available on the market, perfect for those who suffer from cold hands or swim through the spring, autumn or winter. They are 3.5mm thick so slightly thicker than Zone3’s standard gloves and come complete with a titanium lining to reflect the body´s heat and improve warmth.
They are made from high-stretch material to ensure a great fit and flexibility during the swim.
The seams are glued, double blind stitched and then liquid sealed on the external side to help ensure they are watertight and durable.
The Zone3 Heat Tech Gloves also have a unique Smoothskin Waterblock system at the top to help keep water ingress to a minimum as well as a Velcro strap to help minimise any water entry. They also feature a durable 3D printed palm to help with grip and catch in the water.
- Some of the warmest and most water tights gloves on the market.
- High stretch 3.5mm neoprene with Titanium lining for warmth.
- Liquid seal finish and Smoothskin closure system to reduce water entry.
- Longer wrist straps with Velcro closure.
- Increased Glove Length: Gives the option to tuck into wetsuit.
- Velcro Fastener: Helps to reduce water ingress and keeps sock in position.
- Water Block: An innovative Smoothskin closure system.
- Insulated Neoprene: With titanium lining to help keep feet warm.
- External Seams with Liquid Seal Finish: Watertight, comfortable and durable.
- 3D Palm Pattern Grip: Provides protection and grip when walking to the water.
If you want to know more about Zone3 Neoprene Heat Tech Gloves or other products of the brand Zone3 in the Triathlon category at swiminn, you are lucky because we have a big offer in various products so that you can realize your swimming activities with the best equipment. Don´t forget to also check out our Accessories collection, you can choose swimming products from Zone3, one of the biggest brands in the industry.
Park - 09/01/2017
I think it fits well with the characteristics of Open Water. It gets hot even when the water comes in over time after getting it, and it is warm in the sea where the water temperature is 13 degrees.
Write a review or ask our dedicated team of experts a question
EASY & FAST RETURN
SECURE & SAFE