Opção `Lembrar-me nesse computador`
Selecione a opção `Lembrar-me nesse computador` se quiser ser conectado automaticamente nesse computador no futuro. Sua conta permanecerá ativa durante 45 dias. Por favor, não use a opção `Lembrar-me nesse computador` se estiver usando um computador com acesso público ou que é usado por mais de uma pessoa.
The sliding door on a beater climbing van inspired the design of the instant-access Ironwood Pack. This simple panel-loading backpack provides fast access to your urban or outdoor gear. The main compartment holds a rain shell, lunch, your books and a tablet. A raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15' laptops. A zippered pocket on the front panel holds your boarding pass and wallet. Padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for carrying a full load of chemistry textbooks. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
Generous main compartment; zippered exterior stash pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15' laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Weight: 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Water Resistant: DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
- Recycled Polyester: In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
Neste momento, o produto Patagonia Ironwood Pack 20 encontra-se disponível na swiminn. Descubra os outros produtos de natação da marca Patagonia, disponíveis na nossa loja online de natação. Personalize qualquer visual com a seleção de modelos de Mochilas desta temporada. Na swiminn oferecemos as mais recentes tendências e modelos de Sacos. Navegue pela nossa seleção e descubra o artigo de natação que se adeque às suas necessidades.
Dê sua opinião ou faça uma pergunta para a nossa equipe de especialistas